Monday, December 3, 2012

TSMONDAY, Anything But A Card!

 Hello, this weeks Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge is to make anything but a card! That should be pretty easy with Christmas coming, since it's a great time for gift card holders, treats etc.

For my project today, I altered one of those coupon holders you can get at Michaels in the $ section! I should have taken a before picture, but of course I forgot! This was SO easy, all I did was pick Christmas paper that matched the blue inside, and just glued it on top. There was an orange  elastic cord that wrapped around to keep it closed, so I took that out and added a silver one.

This is the new Stella Psycho, I coloured her with copics and added some liquid applique to her hat & glued some glitter on it. The sentiment is just one in the set. I stamped it on a tag made with the CuttleBug tiny tags die. I added the sentiment tag & the ribbon to the cording.
Here's the inside. I made one for each of our girls, Hubby & others, where I can put their lists, plus a section for receipts and coupons! These would make a good gift, and they're fast & inexpensive to make!

Please join us in our challenge, and upload your creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog! Remember if you use a Totally Stampalicious image the prize is doubled!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

this one is so dang cute, as is the one for this week's challenge which isn't here on the blog....fab work as always