Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kards for Kids Virtual Cruise Challenges 1-4!

 Hello, The Team Members of Kards For Kids had a fun virtual cruise yesterday, with challenges and prizes from our Awesome leader Bela! Here are my cards for the first 4 challenges!

Above is is the card for challenge #1 Bon Voyage, Bela sent us the image, die cuts and some dp to create with!
 Challenge #2 Included the Chef image from Kenny K and the cake die cut. We also had a buffet table photo for inspiration!
 Challenge #3 was Sunbathing on Deck which included the stamped image from YNS, designer paper and the die cut lawn chair. I got to practice with copic hair colouring, not too bad for my first time with such a large area!
and Challenge #4, was a photo inspiration challenge with flamenco girls and the colours black, pink, green and red. I love this one, great Teen card!

I Have #5 & 6 done, and still have to work on #7 & 8 so I'll be posting them later!

Super fun day,
Laurie

1 comment:

Oma said...

Awesome cards Laurie - I think you & I must have been twins in another life as I coloured my Bon Voyage image almost identical!