Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kards For Kids Virtual Cruise Challenges 4-8!

 Hello, If you read my precious post, you know I was playing with my fellow Kards For Kids team members this weekend, we went on a virtual cruise, while playing in challenges and making cards for the kids!

Above is my card for challenge #5 Paris France, we were to make a card with a Paris flair! Bela provided us with the image, designer paper and flowers!
 For Challenge #6, we were shown a beautiful picture of Greece and had to make a card using blue, white and a summer theme! I used Sailboat Riley, and Shoreline dp from American Crafts.
 For Challenge #7, we were to create a card with florals, using a photo from Venice, Italy as inspiration. I used Window Riley with some glittery designer paper!
and lastly Challenge #8, the 50's shows. We had the image and papers provided, along with the die cut ice cream float. I added some tiny circle punch outs to the top for bubbles and then covered them with stickles.

Fabulous cruise,
Laurie

1 comment:

Oma said...

I really like the cards you made for this challenge! It was fun wasn't it?