Tuesday, June 11, 2013

RILEY1213, Use Up Those Die Cut Scraps!

 Hello, it's time for another challenge from Riley and Company, and this week I'm challenging you to use up those die cut scraps or any scraps you have around. For my card today, I used Graduation Riley.

I also tried a new card design, this is a Diamond Origami Fold Card, I found the tutorial on Splitcoast. It's super easy and you can use one sided designer paper.  The black oval and yellow piece were found in my die cut stash, along with the stars I used on the inside.
 This is where I've been keeping my unused die cuts and punched items, but as you can see I am outgrowing this and need a larger container, since I have trouble opening the drawers! lol The top drawer is where I keep my masks of different stamps. I stamp them onto copy paper and cut them out, then use repositionable glue on the back. This way if I use a stamp alot I only have to make the mask once!

So if you want to join in our challenge and use up some of those scraps, please upload creation to the Riley and Company Blog so we can have a look too! If you upload to any forums, please use the keyword RILEY1213.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Awesome card, Laurie! Looks like a fun drawer to play in! :)