Sunday, June 30, 2013

TSG213, You're The Top Dog!

Hello,  made this for the There She Goes Challenge TSG213, it's a sketch! I finally got to ink up my new Doxie With Moxie set, I love all the possibilities this set provides!

Like most crafters, I'm my own worst critic, and when I sit down to describe my card, I always want to tell you everything that's wrong with it! Like the spacing of the panels is off and the bigger space between the top and bottom pieces is driving me crazy, but it was already stuck...and good...so I have to live with it! And the building in the background is embossed with black embossing powder, but my powder is either old or it's because there was bits of white stuff in it...have no idea how that happened...so it didn't cover as good as it should have!

Now on the other hand, I love this little doxie with the bits of brown. For the body I used copics C9, C7 and C5 for the brown I used E29, E25 and E23.

I sponged the background sky with island indigo. The main image panel was sponged with island indigo and wild wasabi while still in the circle die.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Crafty Math Chick said...

I think the embossed building look AWESOME - even if you don't. Like light is shining on them or they are sparkling... I think it is a realistic effect! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG, I LOVE this set! Hope you will join us again with a new challenge tomorrow!