Tuesday, August 20, 2013

RILEY1713, Vacation Time!

Hello, it's challenge time at Riley and Company, and this week Jovita is challenging us to make a Vacation themed card or project!

For my card today, I used waterslide Riley. My Sister and I are taking the kids to a waterpark this week, so this seemed appropriate!

I coloured the image with copics. The card base is gumball green with a layer of white and then a layer of bashful blue embossed with the D-vine swirl EF.  The spotted dp is from Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss and the little tails are from my scrap bin.  I finished it off with a starfish made with an EK punch.

I also used this weeks MOJO Monday sketch, MOJO307.

Please join us in our challenge and upload your vacation creation to the Riley and Company Blog. If you upload to any forums, please use the keyword RILEY1713.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: