Friday, August 30, 2013

I Have Some Exciting News!

Hi Everyone, well I have the most exciting news! I was invited to join the Awesome Design Team over at Bugaboo Stamps, and I'm so happy it still feels like a dream!

I love Jodie's images. There is something for everyone in her collection, and they are perfect for my Kards for kids group, where we send cards to Toronto's Sick Kids Hospital.

So today is Freebie Friday over at Bugaboo Stamps, and that means there is a Free digi image for you to try and this week it's Beach Frog, isn't he adorable! Make sure to check out the Catch The Blog Blog to see more inspiration using Beach Frog.

I started with bermuda bay matted with white and the dp is from Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss pad. I coloured Beach Frog with copics and added some crystal effects to his eyes. The 2 pieces of dp across are scraps from my scrap basket. I used a hole punch to cut some dots from the blue and covered them with stickles.

I also used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC191.

So my new journey begins, and I know it's going to be awesome!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Laurie. Such a sweet card ... love the background paper with the waves - perfect! That beach frog is SO adorable ... great coloring! Congrats on being the newest Design Team member for Bugaboo! Loll

mulberry station said...

I just wanted to stop by and say welcome to our DT. Your card is so cute! I love your style.
Hugs, Nancy CTB-DT