Thursday, May 22, 2014

YNSFFC12, Monster Eyes!

Hello, I made this for my Kards For Kids group and for the sketch Challenge at Your Next Stamp, YNSFFC12.

This little guy is from a YNS set called Silly Monsters. First I stamped him onto white, and then onto blue designer paper. I cut the monster out of the designer paper and used an exacto knife to cut out his teeth. The spots were coloured right on the designer paper, and the eyes are covered with crystal effects.

The card base is marina mist, with a layer of natural ivory that I stamped with a stamp from the SU gorgeous grunge set in certainly celery. All the designer paper strips were scraps!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is such s FUN card! Love the paper piecing and glossy accents! Thanks for playing along with our May YNS Challenge!

Peggy said...

This is just too cute! Thanks for joining us at YNS!