Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New Release, Sign It Lil Girl!

Hello, it's New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps, and this is Sign It Lil Girl! So cute and you can add whatever message you want! Our Neighbour is in the hospital right now, so I made this for her.

I printed the image twice and coloured with copics. I cut the head out of one and popped it up. The card base is a blue from Recollections, with a layer of blush blossom embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder. The designer paper is from Basic Grey's Lucille.

I also added some flowers made with a tiny punch and put some tiny gems in the centers. Then I finished it of with some twine.

I also used the Seize the Sketch STS#22

You can find all this month's New Bugaboo Stamps here.

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog to see more samples using this new image.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Pure cuteness! The embossed background adds a great touch! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch! Please feel free to check out my sample: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2014/06/helloseize-sketch-22.html

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Oh my! This is so doggoned cute, Laurie! Your coloring is amazing and you have paired the image with some precious dp. Love everything about your card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Sketch!

Jessi Fogan said...

AWWW! What an utterly sweet card! I love her little face (so perfectly coloured!) and the papers couldn't be a better match. I love how you popped up her face too :) So glad you came to play with us at Seize the Sketch this time around!