Thursday, June 26, 2014

Vacation Time!

Hello, it's Oldie But Goodie day at Catch The Bug, and although this adorable little Pig isn't too old, he's definitely a Goodie and truth be told I couldn't wait to use him!

I made this card for my Niece's 18th Birthday. She going on her first trip down south soon so this seemed perfect! This is Pig Vacation from Bugaboo Stamps. I printed two and cut his head out of the second one and popped it up. I also added crystal effects to the sunglasses and his drink.

The card base is so saffron, with designer paper from Doodlebug-fruit stand pad. Then I finished it off with twine and a button.

I also used the Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC224

Make sure to check out more Oldies But Goodies from the Design Team on the Catch The Bug Blog!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: