Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bugaboo New Release, Kidz Winter Girl!

Hello, it's New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps, and this is a new image called Kidz Winter Girl.

I coloured her with copics, and added stickles to the fur on her outfit and some sparkle to the flakes of snow with a gelly roll pen.

The card base is red with a layer of white embossed with a Snowflakes embossing folder. The designer paper is from my scrap bin. I finished it off with some twine.

I also used the Deconstructed Sketch DS175

Make sure to stop by the Catch the Bug Blog for more samples using this new image. You can find all the New Releases from Bugaboo Stamps here!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

Awe that stamp is adorable! I love how you colored this up. Thanks for joining us this week!