Saturday, March 7, 2015

Anything Goes On The First Saturday Of March!

Hello, the first Saturday Challenge of the Month at Catch The Bug is always 'Anything Goes' so that makes it easy for everyone to join in!

For my card today I used one of the newer images from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Hey Chickie', you can also buy this image pre-coloured here. I printed it onto white and onto some designer paper that is actually a photo of straw!

The card base is black, with a layer of white stamped with the Distressed Dots background stamp. I also used some real red.

I used this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC258.

Make sure to play along and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog!

All Bugaboo Stamps Easter Images are currently 25% off, and there's lot to choose from!

Have a Great Day,
Laurie

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

One of my favorite new images! This is adorable and the hay dp is perfect.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a great HELLO card. And, what's really cool if the "real life straw" you added for interest...very clever and fun.