Thursday, March 5, 2015

OBG, Happy Birthday Sean!

Hello, it's Oldie But Goodie Day and Catch The Bug, and today I'm showing you a card using Canoe Bear from Bugaboo Stamps.

I made this for my Brother's Birthday to go with the theme...I got him a Bass Pro Shop gift card!

I printed the image twice and coloured them with copics. One image was cut out with an oval nestie and I cut the head and water out of the other, the head is popped up on dimensionals.

The card base is not quite navy with a layer of crumb cake embossed with the woodgrain embossing folder, I also sponged the edges.

I also made this for this weeks Crazy For Challenges C4C275, make a card with a water scene.

Please stop by the Catch The Bug Blog to see more samples from the Design Team using Oldies but Goodies from Bugaboo Stamps!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great card and what a great gift to go with theme. Your extra cutting is unique. I like how the waves are cut out and over extend the frame. I must remember that!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Laurie. How have I missed this little guy in the shop?! Perfect for a masculine birthday. Fabulous coloring as well!