Saturday, October 17, 2015

Bingo Time, Rottweiler Trio Block!

Hello, it's challenge time at Catch The Bug, and this weeks Saturday Challenge is Bingo!
For my card today I used Rottweiler Trio Blocks from Bugaboo Stamps. If you like Rottweilers or know someone who does, you can find several images here
I coloured the images with copics and cut them out and matted on black.
The card base is black with a layer of white and a layer or ruby red stamped with the wood background stamp in matching ink. 
The edges are distressed and I finished it with linen thread.
I used the diagonal squares on the Bingo card, Bugaboo Image, 3 layers and Border. I know the border may be a bit of a stretch...there's borders everywhere, but not a border punch!

Please play along in our challenge and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog.

Remember all Halloween and Fall images are 25% off at Bugaboo Stamps til October 31st.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: