Friday, October 2, 2015

Freebie Friday, Halloween House Silhouette!

 Hello, it's Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps, and todays Freebie is this awesome Halloween House Silhouette.

For my project today I made a card that can also be used as a decoration, simply by using a battery operated tealight.

My card base is black, with a layer or purple from Recollections (I now it looks blue, but IRL it's purple) I stamped it with the woodgrain background stamp and sponged the edges in eggplant ink. The image was printed onto vellum, which works beautifully. I coloured in some of the windows with a yellow copic on the back of the vellum. Then I just finished it with some twine.

Here's what it looks like lit up! Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog, there's lots of great samples using this weeks Freebie!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: