Thursday, June 9, 2016

OBG, Peaches Car!

 Hello, it's Oldie But Goodie day at Catch The Bug, and today I'm showing you a card I made for my Daughter's Birthday using Peaches Car from Bugaboo Stamps. 

I printed the image 3 times on white cardstock and once on designer paper for the car body! 
 So I used the first print as my base, and coloured in the parts that weren't going to be covered by the paper piecing. Then I added the car body, on top of that I added peaches coloured with copics, and then with the 3rd image, I only cut out her head with ears attached. 

For this card I used the Easel Card design. The yellow piece was embossed with the On The Go embossing folder. The green piece with embossed with a Tire Track embossing folder. The word bubble is from a Stampin Up set.

Make sure to check out the Catch The Bug Blog to see more awesome samples of Oldies But Goodies!

Have a Great Day! 
Laurie

No comments: