Thursday, June 23, 2016

OBG AKV Girl Grad!

Hello, I have an Oldie But Goodie to share with you today. This is the AKV Girl Grad, she's free this month in the Bugaboo Stamps Newsletter. You can sign up for the newsletter or download the current Newsletter on the Catch the Bug Blog the links are down the left hand side of the page!

For my card today I coloured the image with copics and added gold stickles to the star. The card base is black, with a layer of designer paper from the Recollections Back to School pkg. The strip down the middle is pacific point embossed with the stars embossing folder. Then I finished it off with a couple sequins and a punched star.

I also used this weeks Sketch Saturday #417

Please stop by the Catch The Bug Blog to see more Oldies but Goodies from our Talented Design Team.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: