Monday, February 27, 2017

ABC, Charlie Binder Cover!

Hello, it's Anything But A Card day at Bugaboo Stamps. For my project today, I used Charlie from Bugaboo Stamps. I keep my crochet patterns in binders, and this is a binder cover I made for my Dog Cozy patterns. 

I coloured Charlie with copics and added a tiny gem to the flower. The Designer paper is Under The Tree from SU. I also used a piece of crumb cake and embossed it with a paw print embossing folder. The title was computer generated and punched with circles. It is 11" x 9.75" and will fit inside the front of a binder.

Check out The Catch The Bug Blog for more ABC projects!
This is one of the patterns I have in the binder, I made this boxer for my Brother.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

So darn adorable!!!