Saturday, February 25, 2017

Photo Inspiration...Snow Fun!

Hello, it's time for a new challenge from Bugaboo Stamps. This week it's a photo inspiration challenge! 
For my card I used Snowman Snowboard 2 from Bugaboo Stamps. I  coloured the image with copics and cut it out. 
The card base is marina mist with a piece of white that I tore to make the snow hill. Before I added the white piece, I used a sponge and craft white ink to try and get the sprayed snow look. Then I just popped up the Snowman and added some sequins.

Please join in our challenge and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Sooo cute Laurie. Love this little snowboarder (gonna have to add this one to my collection).
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie