Monday, April 6, 2009

Hanna is so Elegant!


Hello, I made this for the Friday challenge HSC63 on the Hanna Stamps forum. Last Friday's challenge was hosted by Adela, and we were to use red, white & black.

I decided to use my new 'Dress Up Hanna' for the first time! The picture isn't so great, I did colour her skin with copics but it's kinda washed out in the photo. She also has diamond earrings...only the best for Hanna!

The card base is black, with a layer of white, and then real red embossed with the textile EF. The little piece in the corner is from a cuttlebug die.

Hanna was stamped on white and so was her dress. I coloured her with copics & prismacolour pencils. After colouring the dress red, I went over it with a red sparkly gelly roll pen. The sash & shoes and her lips are covered with crystal effects. This panel is popped up.

I finished it off with some black satin ribbon, and a corsage pin with some matching beads.

What do you think?

(remember you can click on the photo to get a closer look)

Thanks for stopping by

Laurie

No comments: