Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lots & Lots of Bunnies!


Hello, I made these bunnies, all 40 of them for the 2nd annual Easter Egg Hunt, put on by my SIL Wendy.

They are so cute & easy to make. The bunny head, tail & body stamps are from cdstamps.com, in a set called Bunny Nuggets. The images were stamped with basic grey onto white. I added pink to the ears & cheeks with a prismacolour pencil.

Last year when I made these for the kids in my family, I cut out the tails. This year I punched out the tails with the SU 1/2" circle punch! much easier & quicker, but still looks good...well I think so anyway! lol I used 4 of the soft subtle colours, and stamped them onto address labels. The labels are wrapped around Hershey's nuggets. I had trouble finding these in my area, the bulk store only carries they at Christmas! My local Shoppers Drug Mart has them, but they're expensive, so I just wait for them to go on sale, which they often do.
note: you can click on most of the pictures on here to get a closer look. I have no idea why it doesn't work for all of them! something I have yet to figure out!
Have a great day!
Laurie

No comments: