Thursday, March 18, 2010

A little R & R!

Phew, no moosework for Riley today! He's taking a day for rest & relaxation! lol I love the colours on this one, I picked the dp first and went from there.

I used the new TV Riley, and the re-released wood floor and Things Riley might say on this card. I stamped the image on white coloured with copics and cut out. Then I stamped the floor onto white, cut out with an oval nestie and sponged in the wall colour. I curved the clear sentiment stamp to fit along the curve of the oval. Then I added Riley and the TV to the oval.

The card base is navy and to add a little interest, I cut three panels from yoyo yellow and basic greys june bug dp. It's finished off with some navy satin ribbon.

I hope you had fun on the blog hop last night and seeing all the fabulous new designs! If you haven't hopped yet, it's open til 10 pm tonight (Thurs 18 March). To start at the beginning, check out Tanya's Blog. Each Design Team member is giving away one free Riley to one randomly drawn commentor. Leave a comment on each blog for 9 chances to win!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

9 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Laurie, You blog is amazing, and I loved your spa party ideas!!! Are you from the Keswick area? if you want you can email me at kelli_ctmh@rogers.com! Again nice work!!!!

Tanya/Riley and Company said...

Now this is just darn cute!

Unknown said...

Great colors and great use of Riley and accessories (floor and sayings)!

Kimberly S. said...

This is soooooo adorable!!! LOVE it!

Yvon7 said...

I just love all the new stamps. Love the colors choices. Thanks for the great ideas. Can't wait to purchas all the new stamps. So cleaver. Love the homework card.

Gina said...

Precious

Silli said...

So funny, love the sentiment, the colors are perfect! Hugs to you!

Lissa said...

Too cool!!! Poor Sophie!!! Riley doesn't want to help out...

Shawnee Stamper said...

I just keep coming back to look at this card. Just love the colors. Truly an awesome job choosing colors and coloring the image!