Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Virtual Stamp Night Entries! #3

The one above is for FEB10VSNF, The Winners Podium, we were to make a pop-up card. I'd never made one before, Im not totally thrilled with this one, I think it's the colours, but I will be trying this again!

Olivia wanted to play too, she played 3 challenges, I've posted them below.
FEB10VSNE, Snow and Sky. This challenge was to use white, blue and bonus for using medal! I thought she was very clever with this one!

FEB10VSND, Snowblind, we had to use white cardstock and white embellishments! Isn't he cute!

FEB10VSNM, Triple Inspiration, the challenge was to make something with someone who inspires you in mind & you had to use 3 ribbons. Olivia chose her older sister Rachel as someone who inspires her.
I'm going to make a couple of posts for this, just so I keep the stamp company's together.
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment: