Thursday, May 6, 2010

Diapers Diapers Diapers!

Hello again, I combined 2 challenges for this one. I used this weeks sketch challenge SC279, and todays Ways to use it challenge WT269, we were to use some kind of pin.



I had some coloured safety pins I bought at the $ store, which then made me think of diapers and it seemed to really fit with this weeks sketch challenge! You probably can't tell in the photo, but for the white pieces I used thick white cardstock and torn a layer or ply off so that the surface exposed kinda looks like flannel diapers!



The designer paper is from DCWV Nana's nursery and I used certainly celery and brocade blue.



The image is Baby Riley, from Riley and Company. I coloured him with copics and gave him a designer diaper. I had coloured the soother but didn't like it, so I restamped it on white, and cut it out.



Have a great Day!

Laurie

No comments: