Monday, May 17, 2010

TSMONDAY, Party Time!

Hello, it's time for another Monday challenge at Totally Stampalicious! This weeks challenge is to use corner punches.

I also combined this challenge with the featured stamper challenge FS171 this weeks featured stamper is Ctorina! She has a fabulous gallery and I chose this card to case!

This cute little mouse is a Bugaboo image available at Totally Stampalicious! I coloured him with copics, and covered the balloon with crystal effects.

I hope you can play along! Make sure to link your creation up with Mr. Linky on the Totally Stampalicious Blog for a chance to win a prize!

Recipe
Stamps: Fat Mouse Balloon
Paper: rich razzleberry, white
Ink: memento tuxedo black, rich razzleberry
Accessories: copics, EK edge punch, swiss dot EF, marvy corner punch, ribbon, dimensionals, pearls

Please come back for the first Riley sneak peek, it will be posted later today!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

5 comments:

Silli said...

Your card is so cute Laurie, I love the cute image and the bg! HUGS...

Summerthyme Studio said...

How cute Laurie!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is adorable. Great colors and corner treatments.

Lynnor Goodwin said...

I love those photo corners and the whole design of your card!!! Great job!

Joycelyn Turner said...

Oh I love the rich colors here, Laurie!!! Spectacular creation!!!