Friday, February 24, 2012

FMS23, Yee Haw!

Hello, I was recently invited to join the Kards for Kids Team. We make cards and send them to our wonderful leader Bela who then takes them to Toronto Sick Kids Hospital. There is a currently an inspiration challenge for February. I was inspired by #5 In the dug-out, and I'll be sending this along to Bela.

I'm also entering this in the Freshly made sketches challenge FMS23.

This is a Bugaboo image, AKV Cowboy - ride em. I coloured the image with copics. The sentiment is computer generated. The star was made with the SU punch.

Have a Great Weekend!
Laurie

8 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Your cards always bring a smile to my face Laurie, and this one is no exception ... love the Yee Haw and that sweet lil horseriding cowboy is just tops!
So glad to have you with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh ...you are so hot hot hot on your cards...this is another I need to CASE>

Jen Timko said...

This is so adorable, Laurie! Your coloring is spectacular. Glad to see you again this week at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

This so adorable! The image is so cute and your coloring is fabulous! Some child will be so happy to receive this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Yee haw is right! Oh so cute!

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

The stars and stripes are perfect for this cowboy. Nicely done!

My Creative Side said...

This is such a cute card!!!! I love it!

Rita W said...

What a cute cowboy card...and for such a great cause too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!