Thursday, February 9, 2012

MOJO227, Welcome Little One!

Hello, I made this for this weeks MOJO Monday Challenge, MOJO227.

I used the new Baby Blocks Riley from Riley and Company, he's stamped twice on white and once on dp. I coloured Riley and the blocks with copics and paper pieced his outfit. I also popped up his head and the blocks!

The card base is baja breeze with so saffron on the bottom embossed with a mesh texture EF and the top is white embossed with the swiss dot EF. All the dp is from the DCWV Nana's stack.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

5 comments:

Julie said...

This is too cute Laurie!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LOVE LOVE Riley moose and this card is just another reason. Love it!

Sandra Jayne Wingate said...

Super cute card! Love your papers and texture!

Debbie said...

This is the cutest card!!! Love that image! The papers and embossing are perfect!!
Debbie
http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

I love how the pajamas match the paper in the background -such a cute card!