Monday, February 6, 2012

TSMONDAY, Ribbon, Ribbon & More Ribbon!

Happy Monday Everyone, hopefully all the football fans survived the weekend! This weeks Totally Stampalicious Challenge is all about ribbon, use at least 3 different ribbons on your card or project!

For my card today, I used Pregnant JJ. She`s coloured with copics and I paper pieced her out with some dp scraps.

For the ribbon challenge, I used pink & yellow taffeta to make these Rolled Ribbon Flowers. I used a 7é...oh no...I`ve obviously hit something wrong and dont know how to fix it!...I used a seven eight inch circle punch and a five eights inch circle punch

My 3rd ribbon is the certainly celery piece across the center. It looked a bit too plain so I added some leaves made with the MS rose leaf punch.

Please join in our challenge and upload your card or project to the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

If you know how to fix my laptop please let me know! lol

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

Angel said...

This is really pretty! Love those ribbon flowers!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I have yet to master those roses....YOU, on the other hand, have created so many GORGEOUS roses. This is such a fabulous card.....wow

Julie said...

I am in awe of your beautiful ribbon flowers Laurie! I love everything about this card!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love the flowers you made with the ribbon and the sentiment is just tooooo cute.