Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bugaboo, Freebie, Anything Goes!

Hello, I made this for today's Catch The Bug Challenge, Anything Goes! I used this weeks Freebie Friday image Girl Cupcakes, at Bugaboo Stamps. She can be downloaded free for the week!

I coloured the image with copics. I came across this card, by Mickey and was totally inspired! The card base is pretty in pink, and the edges were punched with the SU lacey border punch.

I finished it off with some pearls and ribbon, super easy!

Make sure to pop on over to Bugaboo Stamps to grab this great Freebie!

And why not join in the Saturday Catch The Bug Challenge, Anything Goes so that's easy and there are as usual there are Great prizes! You can find more fun samples by the Design Team on the Catch The Bug Blog!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love what you did with our new image. thanks for playing along in our Anything goes challenge at Catch the Bug.