Wednesday, April 4, 2012

RILEY0712, Spring-ing into Action!


Sorry I'm so late with this weeks Riley and Company challenge, life has been interfering with my crafting time!
So better late than never, this is may card for this weeks RILEY0712 challenge, Spring-ing" into action with Riley - create a card/project that moves - pop up card, wiper card, waterfall card, slider card, swing flip flop cards, etc. I went to SCS and searched 'spring' in the resources section and found this Spring Card! t was super easy, and would have been really fast too if I hadn't decided to add all the layers of colour...but I like it!

Here's a side view. I used the new Smiley Balloon Riley, he makes me smile!

Please join us in our challenge and create something with a 'spring', then make sure to upload it to the Riley and Company Blog. If you upload to any forums, please use the keyword RILEY0712.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: