Monday, April 23, 2012

TSMONDAY, Red, Yellow & white!


Hi Everyone, I made these bookmarks for the Totally Stampalicious Challenge. This weeks challenge is to use the colours Red, Yellow and add a neutral like white or vanilla!

I used the new set from Totally Stampalicious called Kitchen Chickens. These are great to use with home cooked items or a get well package, but today I made myself some bookmarks for my cookbooks.

I also added a piece of dp to the backs that has lines, so I can write my favorite page# and recipe on the back.I can't take credit for this idea, I saw it somewhere, but can't remember where!

I had all my pieces cut, coloured and ready to assemble and somehow managed to get a black ink smudge on one, so I covered it with a heart! Love problems that are easy to fix!

Okay so now it's your turn. Please make something using this colour challenge, and upload your creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Angel said...

these are SOO cute!! great coloring!