Monday, July 15, 2013

Riley Sneak Peek Day 2!

Hello, here's a peek another one of the 35 New Funny Bones sentiments that Riley and Company will be releasing this Thursday, July 18th, 10pm est.

I've seen alot of cards recently that have the old polaroid snapshot look, so I tried to make one myself. This sentiment just cracks me up.

The card base is black, with a layer of recollections chevron and the top is islver embossed with a Tool embossing folder.

I finished it off with some silver cording and a screwdriver made with a die-namics die.

Don't forget to stop by the others Design Team Members Blogs for their sneak peeks too!

Please join us for the Riley and Company Blog Hop and Release Thursday July 18th, 10pm est.

The new stamps will be available in the Riley and Company store on Thursday July 18th at 10pm est.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Joy said...

what a perfect masculine card!

MiamiKel said...

Wonderful!! I've had my eye on that die but this is brilliant!!