Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Riley Sneak Peek Day 4!

Hello, I have another sneak peek for you from Riley and Company! There will be 35 new Funny Bones sentiments released this Thursday July 18th, 10pm est.

I love this sentiment, that's exactly how you should feel about an ex! lol I cut the sentiment out with a spellbinders label 9 die and sponged the edges with Tim Holtz antique linen.

The card base is early espresso with a layer of coastal cabana and dp from My Minds Eye-breeze. I made a faux button with a button die, I cut out 3 then glued and stacked them together. It's finished off with some twine and some pearls.

Please make sure to stop by the other Design Team Members Blogs to see there sneak peeks!

The Riley and Company Blog Hop and Release starts on Thursday July 18th, at 10pm est.

All new stamps will be available for purchase at the Riley and Company store on Thursday July 18th, at 10pm est.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Silli said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so very pretty!!! xoxo