Monday, October 7, 2013

ABC Monday - Cash Cow!

It's Anything But A Card Day over at Catch The Bug! It's my first time doing the ABC project since starting on the Design Team, so I hope I don't disappoint! We've recently been trying to weed out some of our unused clutter by selling things locally online. So I decided to make a Faux Wallet to hold the cash we've been making! I love the Cow Humor images and the Cash Cow made me think of this idea!

I used the Wallet Tutorial here for the measurements to make the wallet, except I made mine 6" wide and 8 3/4" long. Instead of embossing I used this already embossed paper.
 I coloured the image with copics, really just the cash and a bit of shadowing on the cow. Sorry I had trouble getting good photos!
I also made a belly band, it's a piece of silver cardstock 1.5" wide and 8.25" long. I attached the ends, overlapping 1" and then added the Cash Cow with dimensionals. I left the band fairly loose hoping my wallet will someday be filled! lol Wishful thinking, every time my Daughter needs money for school I have to dip into it.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Lola said...

Your wallet is completely adorable! And I like the idea of a loose belly band...love your type of wishful thinking!