Tuesday, October 1, 2013

RILEY2013, Buttons!

It's time for a Riley and Company challenge, and this time Frances is challenging us to use buttons! I'm sorry, I was wanting to make a halloween card, and decided on the Pirate Riley, and just realized he is reitred so I apologize for that!

I coloured him with copics. and added gold atyou spica to his belt buckle.

The card base is black with a layer of crumb cake I distressed and sponged. I used riding hood red and embossed it with the Skeleton Scroll EF and then rubbed the basic grey ink pad over it. The designer papers are scraps from my scrap bin.

The button was made with a sizzlits die from gold metallic cardstock, I made two and glued them together so it's stronger and thicker.

Please join us in our challenge, and upload your creation using buttons to the Riley and Company Blog. If you upload to any forums, please use the keyword RILEY2013.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: