Wednesday, October 16, 2013

RILEY2113, No Designer Paper!

 Hello,  I hope all our Canadian friends had a great Thanksgiving! The Riley and Company challenge this week is from Frances, and she's challenging us to make a card or project without using designer paper.

For my card today I used Ethel, she's one of the Retro People. I also used one of the Funny Bones sentiments, 'A Job Of A Best Friend'.

This is an easel card. The card base is coastal cabana with vanilla and crisp cantaloupe embossed with the Friends embossing folder.
Please join us in our challenge, and upload your creation to the Riley and Company Blog. If you upload to any forums, please use the keyword RILEY2113.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is fabulous, Laurie!!!!

Lola said...

Love your easel layout and I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment!! LOL!