Thursday, January 29, 2015

You da Bomb!

Hello, I have another Valentine to share today! This one was made using the Your Next Stamp 'Boom!' set and co-ordinating die. I also made this for the Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #6.

I coloured the image with copics and added some copics atyou spica to the flame part, then cut it out with the die.

The card base is black, with a layer of Recollections chevron paper and real red strips embossed with the Love Language embossing folder.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is so cute.. love the chevron background. thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.. :)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

What a FUN card! Thank you for joining us at YNS! We really appreciate you playing along with our challenges!

Laura said...

Such a fun card! I love this little character! Thanks for playing along at YNS! I hope you'll join in our new challenge! :)