Sunday, January 25, 2015

Our Baby is 15!!!!!

Hello, Our youngest Daughter Olivia turned 15 yesterday...where did the time go! She is a huge Johnny Depp fan and has been loving her Cosmo class in grade 9, so I looked for something to fit that theme! I found this image on etsy.com at The Octopode Factory...perfect!

I printed the image twice, and coloured with copics and a silver copic atyou spica pen. I cut out one whole image, and then just the head of the second image and popped it up.

I also made this for this weeks Freshly Made Sketch FMS170.

The card base is black, with designer paper in certainly celery and crisp cantelope cardstock on the top embossed with the swiss dot embossing folder. I went with these colours because it reminded me of the pastel houses in the movie.

She loved it!
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Amy O said...

What a perfectly personalized card for your daughter. I love how you've colored the image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Oh my goodness, she must have just loved this! Such fun coloring. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!