Wednesday, January 7, 2015

HMW - Bubble Bath Day!

Happy New Year, I hope you have a good one, and we should all remember to take time to relax and unwind to make it that much better! It's Humor Me Wednesday at Catch The Bug, and January 8th is Bubble Bath Day!

 For my card today I used Ruby Bubble Trouble from Bugaboo Stamps. I printed the image 2 times on white cardstock and once on designer paper for the tub. The first image was cut out with an oval nestie. Then I cut out the tub and glued it down onto the oval. Then after colouring the second image, I cut out Rudy with the bubbles glued it onto the oval and then finally the wine and towel was cut out and glued down. Then I added stickles to the bubbles.

The card base is pool party with a layer of dsp in pink pirouette. The strip of pool party was embossed with the Decorative dots embossing folder. I punched out the sentiment with an oval punch and added it to the 3D banner from Your Next Stamp.

I also used this weeks Stella Says Sketch SSS301...there's still time for you to play!
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Pia S said...

Hi Laurie! What a fun design, love the paper pieced bathtub! Hugs, Pia