Wednesday, September 7, 2016

HMW, Neither Snow nor Rain...it's Autumn Girlz!

Hello, it's Wednesday and that means Humor me Wednesday at Catch The Bug! Well apparently September 7th is "neither snow nor rain day" so I made a fun Autumn card using one of the new Autumn Girlz from Bugaboo Stamps.

I coloured the image with copics and added some copic atyou spica to the leaves. The card base is early espresso, with designer paper on the bottom from K&Co fall harvest and the top is a piece of old olive embossed with the woodland embossing folder and then I sponged the edges with old olive ink.

I finished it off with some ribbon and an acorn charm!

I also used this weeks Sketch Saturday #428

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Adorable fall card!

Lola said...

Great autumn card! She is adorable.