Sunday, September 4, 2016

SSS413, Autumn Girlz!

Hello, can you believe it's Labour Day Weekend! It brings an end to this crazy hot summer we've been having, hopefully less humidity and of course school, fall and on a happy note we will be back to having our bi-weekly sketch challenge at Catch The Bug! This is for Stella Says Sketch SSS413!
I used one of the newer images called Autumn Girlz from Bugaboo Stamps, I love her with all her animal friends! I coloured the image with copics and cut it with c circle die and matted on old olive scallop circle.

The card base is sahara sand, with a strip of designer paper from My Minds Eye dolled up and it's backed with tempting turquoise. 

The background was stamped with a stamp from SU Kinda Eclectic in crumb cake ink. I popped the main image up and made a flower with a marvy punch and added brown stickles to the center.

Please join in our challenge and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog. You will also find more awesome samples using this sketch there!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Lola said...

I love her! I've missed so many great images - your girlz cards are inspiring!