Saturday, September 17, 2016

Bugaboo September Bingo Challenge!

Hello, it's time for our weekly challenge and this week it's Bingo! I used the top line of the bingo board, tag, pearls and a school image.
This is Grad Bear from Bugaboo Stamps. I coloured him with markers and then went back over the brown with a blender copic just making dots. I was going for a textured look! 

The card base is black, with a layer of designer paper from Recollections. I made the tag with the tag topper punch from SU then added ribbon and popped it up. I finished it off with some pearls!

Please join in our challenge and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog

Don't miss out on the biggest sale ever at Bugaboo Stamps, 70% off til September 18th, no code needed. Perfect time to stock up!

Have a Great Day,
Laurie

No comments: