Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1st Entry for Guest Designer Challenge


Hello, I made this for my girlfriend's nephew who just turned 1! I am also entering it in the Guest Designer Challenge posted on the Hanna Stamps forum. The challenge is open til June 20, so you have lots of time to enter!

The image is train Riley, stamped on white & coloured with copics. I also used prisma colour pencils for Riley.

The card base is night of navy, with bashful blue on top, embossed with the Happy Birthday EF.

I found the dp at Michael's in the reduced bin. I think a non-scrapbooker priced them, because they put the sticky sale sticker right on the paper...really annoying!

The '1' was made with the cuttlebug 'Olivia' die set.

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out the challenge.

Laurie

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

This is absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!!

I'm Lovin it!

Vicki