Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Who Says Bookmarks Can't Be Fashionable!

(click on the photo to enlarge)
Hello, I made these bookmarks using the new "5 Little Dresses' set released last night at Hanna Stamps! What fun images, I didn't use all the stamps in the set either, there's sentiments too!

These were super easy, I coloured them with copics, and used a marvy corner punch to fancy up the corners! When I went to take the picture, my camera slipped and left a mark on the purple one!!! oh well I guess it could have been worse.

Olivia, who dreams of being a designer one day, was quite interested in what I was going to do with them! She is now the proud owner of the blue one and couldn't wait to use it!

Stamps: 5 Little Dresses

Paper: black, white, real red, yoyo yellow, cameo coral, tempting turquiose, & ochid oppulence

Ink: noir black

Access: copics, eyelets, Marvy corner punch, ribbon, faux leather
Have a Great Day!
Laurie
ps: Olivia got an A- on her castle project!

No comments: