Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Brilliant Disguise!

Hello, I made this for several of the DTGT09 challenges! and I used Super Riley because, well, I love cute little Riley! lol

I LOVE Bruce Springsteen, so I was inspired by his song, Brilliant Disguise. I used Cindy's sketch, it's for a boy & I used 1 pc of dp (cut in 4) and 3 colours. Colour challenge more mustard, real red, bashful blue. Paper tole may be a stretch, it's just his head! I think the dew drops count as clear.

This fits for:DTGD09sf9erfan - for the boys
DTGD09cindy-haffner - sketch
DTGD09debdeb - moved by music
DTGD09Toy - colour my world
DTGD09blondie090277 - paper tole
DTGD09scrapnextras - ABC's spell it out
DTGD09KrystieLee - clearly creative

Stamps: Super Riley, Things Hanna Would say, Little Tee's-GinaK
Paper: real red, more mustard, bashful blue, white
Ink: black, bashful blue
Access: inverted scallop nesties, scallop circle punch for cloud mask, dew drops, dimensionals, sponge

I'll have another post later! Happy Wednesday!
Laurie

No comments: