Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dare To Get Dirty Challenge's!

I happened upon the DTGD challenges the other day, and couldn't wait to join in! After reading the challenges, the Carte Postale was in my view and so this was what I came up with!

I used the bird for the flap your wings challenge. Made dp in the background with the French Flair stamp. Used black, red & white, and sheer ribbon for clearly creative!

This fits a few of the challenges

DTGD09eggette, flap your wings
DTGD09bedwright, DP on me
DTGD09StamperSharon, black, red, white
DTGD09craftycaro, non-traditional
DTGD09KrystieLee, cleary creative
Stamps: french flair, carte postale
Paper: black, red, white
Ink: black, real red, versamark
Access: clear EP, mega curved rectangle nesties, pearls, ribbon, dimensionals

Happy Tuesday!

Laurie

No comments: