Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Retro perfect package...kinda looks like a package!

Okay, now time to catch up after the party! This is a card I made for my Stepdaughter's 19th birthday. Orange is one of her favorite colours, so I went with pumpkin pie & this dp from stampin up...I can't remember the name.
I intended to make a square card, but somehow I ended up with 5"x5.5"! The card base is pumpkin pie stamped with 'On the Spot' in matching ink.

I wanted it to look like Hanna was sitting in front of a giant present, hope that's how it appears! It's popped up, and wrapped with sheer orange ribbon (from halloween!). The sentiment was made with SU 'So many scallops'. Then punched with circle punches & nesties. I added an eyelet to hang it from the ribbon.

I stamped Hanna from the 'Perfect Package' set onto white & coloured with copics. Her outfit, the pkg. & ribbon are all paper pieced. She's popped up on dimensionals.
You can also buy Perfect Package in a July release package at 20% off, Great Deal!
Stamps: Perfect Package, SU so many scallops, SU On the Spot
Paper: pumpkin pie, ruby red, SU dp & scraps, white
Ink: memento black
Access: circle punches, petite scallop nestie, copics, SU markers, ribbon, dimensionals, eyelet
TFL
Laurie


No comments: