Friday, November 13, 2009

HSNOV09, Spa Hanna!

Hello, I made this for the November New Set Challenge on the Hanna Stamps Forum. This months challenge is hosted by Sandra aka B-gin-R! Sandra has a great sketch challenge for us this month.
There's still time to play, the winner will be announced at the release party on Monday Nov. 16. All you have to do is upload your card using the sketch to the SCS & include the keyword HSNOV09. Then leave a comment on the challenge thread with a link to your card and you will be entered to win a $20. gift certificate.

So this is mine, I used the brand new Spa Hanna! She's gorgeous & comes with lots of accessories! I stamped Hanna 2x's onto white. One I cut out with the oval nestie, the other I coloured with copics & cut out. I also stamped the image onto dp to make the chair.
I finally broke open my rich razzleberry for the card base, with a layer of old olive & then white run thru the CB with the new Victoria EF. I also used the cottage wall dp.
The circle holds a basket of spa goodies also in the set. The basket is dp, and I coloured the rest with copics. This circle & Hanna's legs are popped up.
I finished it with pearls. The card is 5x5.
Stamps: Spa Hanna
Paper: rich razzleberry, old olive, white, dp cottage wall
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: Victoria EF, copics, oval/scallop nesties, circle punches, dimensionals, pearls
Copics: Hair YR23, E53, Y21
Skin: E00, YR00, R20
Towel: V06, V15, V12, RV10, YG96 (bottle tops)
Please stop by for the Hanna Stamps Blog Hop Sunday Nov. 15, 10pm est.
Have a Great Evening!
Laurie

No comments: