Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TSMONDAY5, Moving the Soul!

Hey there's a new challenge over on the Totally Stampalicous Blog! This weeks challenge TSMONDAY5, is to paper piece, and the prize is a $10. gift certificate!

I used the Road Hawg set for my card. I paper pieced his boots, vest & bandana.

The image was coloured with copics. I also went over the red bike parts with a red copic atyou spica pen. Then I masked out the Hawg and sponged in coloured for the background. I used the SU itty bitty background set to make the dirt.

The red card base has sponged edges, and I stamped the sentiment Road Hawg with versamark.

Also don't forget to sign up for the newletter at Totally Stampalicious, and you could win a $100. gift certificate! You can find all the details here.

Stamps: Road Hawg, Itty bitty backgrounds
Paper: real red, black, white, dp scraps
ink: memento tuxedo black, soft sky, creamy caramel, close to cocoa, real red, versamark
Accessories: copics, red copic atyu spica, sakura gelly roll silver, sponges, dimensionals, brads

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

He is just too cool for words, Laurie!!! Love his bandana...AWESOME!!!