Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Cards Galore!

I'm sorry I've been falling behind on my posting, so here's a whole bunch of Christmas Cards! I don't know where to start! okay here goes, most are made using Stampin up stamps, I'll list the recipe under each photo.

I love the one above, it's so pretty!

Stamps: Tree Trimmings, Hampton Art Joyous Holiday (sentiment)
Paper: real red, very vanilla, DP Christmas Cocoa
Ink: versamark, real red
Accessories: victoria EF, red tinsel EP, circle punches 3/4" & 1", red satin ribbon, gold cord, dimensionals
Stamps: Tree Trimmings, Heritage Holiday
Paper: purely pomegranate, very vanilla, DP holiday harmony (retired)
Ink: versamark
Accessories: gold EP, ribbon, gold cord, dimensionals. victoria EF
I had an idea in my head, and it didn't quite turn out how I had envisioned! lol Oh well this isn't too bad! I was dying to try the new champagne mist glimmer paint, so I mixed it with baja breeze ink.


Stamps: Patterned Pines, Lots of Thoughts

Paper: baja breeze, white

Ink: baja breeze

Accessories: champagne mist glimmer paint, silver cord, word window, small oval punch, dimensionals

It's hard to capture the glimmer on this one, but I used the same mix of ink and paint as above.

Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes-sentiment

Paper: soft sky, white, vellum

Ink: baja breeze, soft sky

Accessories: nestie circle, snowflake brad, dimensionals, champagne mist glimmer paint

I totally love this colour combo! I bought the this green tinsel EP a while back at Michaels, it matches garden green pretty good!
Stamps: Patterned Pines, Delightful Decorations-sentiment
Paper: Chocolate chip, very vanilla, DP merry moments
Ink: versamark, garden green
Accessories: green tinsel EP, circle punches 3/4" & 1", chocolate chip polytwill ribbon, snowflake EF, dimensionals
This is another card made with the same colour combo.
Stamps: Patterned pines, Warmest Regards
Paper: Chocolate Chip, very vanilla, garden green, DP merry moments
Ink: versamark, garden green
Accessories: green tinsel EP, petal a plenty EF, nestie tag trio, dimensionals, chocolate chip polytwill ribbon, Martha Stewart bakers twine
I have no idea how to adjust the spacing on this blog!!!! uuugggg Sometimes it co-operates, and sometimes it doesn't!
I still have a few more things to post, so make sure you come back. Hopefully I'll get them up tomorrow.
Laurie

1 comment:

Donna MacDonald said...

Lovely cards! Is the EF from Cuttlebug? If not, can you let me know where you purhased it from?

Donna